Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Some people have entirely way too much free time to watch 6 or 7 different comic book shows, "waiting for them to get good" in addition the probably other dozen garbage TV they watch. I can barely keep up with 1 or 2 shows.

Someone unironically said that agents of shield gets better after the first 16 episodes. Let me waste 16 hours of my life waiting for this cash in to Get Good lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

chaosbreather posted:

the pilot of agents of shield is one of the worst but it changes into a completely different (better) show by the season finale and season 2 is almost a completely different show entirely after that

uh huh

• Locked thread