Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

Ropekid and I post about medieval armor and peasant lifestyles together on the forum for psychogamers.

Lmao if oyu haven;t got a fav tweet or emptyquote from Rope Kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

Fallout New Vegas has been out for 5 years and it still crashes every 30 minutes. Savefile corruption is not uncommon. Somehow Bethesda handed them a complete game and all Obsidian managed to add is gamebreaking bugs. It was even buggier on release which I find hard to believe. Music is decent. Gameplay is not improved over Fallout 3. 2/10
Alpha protocol - horrible gameplay, decent writing. SEGA has never made another game like it, because it was an abject failure. $2 bargain bin tier. Only playable if you abuse the poorly balanced gameplay. Buggy. 3/10

Pewds, only hipsters who require constant intake of lithium-based medicines to function in society like Fallout 3.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fallout 3, is New Vegas for hipsters.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Fallout 3, is New Vegas for hipsters.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

Pewds, only hipsters who require constant intake of lithium-based medicines to function in society like Fallout 3.

I never said I liked Fallout 3... Personally, it was very disappointing. The game had no soul and the VATS/FPS was poor. Its still a better game than New Vegas.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
my dilz is the pillar of eternity lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mung Dynasty posted:

my dilz is the pillar of eternity lmao

Because it takes you an eternity to find it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

Lmfao... But imagine if a real studio handled those games.

yeah..theyd be playable!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fallout 3 was GOTY... new vegas couldn't even get a 90 on metacritic

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Saying anything positive about fallout 3 is immensely triggering to the games fallout thread.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Blackheart posted:

Saying anything positive about fallout 3 is immensely triggering to the games fallout thread.

I would figure that they would prefer it. I don't read Games though.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Do you just get 1 copy?

I might get a digital copy as well but I'm not sure. If I do I'll send it your way (NOTE: would have beem sent to bonzibuddy64 but I don't support goon scammers)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

I might get a digital copy as well but I'm not sure. If I do I'll send it your way (NOTE: would have beem sent to bonzibuddy64 but I don't support goon scammers)

Send it to me, instead.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Fallout 3 was GOTY... new vegas couldn't even get a 90 on metacritic

No one even plays Fallout 3. Ain't even on the stats page of Steam anymore. Only kind of person who plays it nowadays probably looks like this:

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Send it to me, instead.

Well, I bought BBG several anime games during the last steam sale so I guess I should spread the wealth.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

Well, I bought BBG several anime games during the last steam sale so I guess I should spread the wealth.

:thumbsup:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao if oyu haven;t got a fav tweet or emptyquote from Rope Kid.

if you make a post about new vegas and he empty quotes it, it becomes canon

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The rope kid seal of poo poo is even worse than TailsButtholeGuy's. You're proud of that? Lmfao. I wish Phallic Baldwin would post here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

if you make a post about new vegas and he empty quotes it, it becomes canon

I still hate him for not helping me troll the Games thread by saying Fallout 3 isn't canon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

The rope kid seal of poo poo is even worse than TailsButtholeGuy's. You're proud of that? Lmfao. I wish Phallic Baldwin would post here.

:staredog:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

Gosh, what a downer. I'm unsubscribing to your channel.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pewdiepie posted:

Get hosed oval office.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Yolomancer posted:

Get hosed oval office.

Flame me properly Hocus.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Part of the reason I left Badgame was to escape epic posts about drinking at least five white russians at the latest lebowski-fest convention, and so help me Logic, if you bring that poo poo here, I will loving end you.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Yolomancer posted:

Part of the reason I left Badgame was to escape epic posts about drinking at least five white russians at the latest lebowski-fest convention, and so help me Logic, if you bring that poo poo here, I will loving end you.

Really? I thought this was the reason.

10 years. 10 loving years. 10 years i have posted alongside the lowest of the low. so much time wasted. time i will never get back. you parasites. you loving children. men and women who were given the gift of life, yet squandered it so easily, without care, without remorse, without a second thought. literal children who are so fundamentally broken that they turned to the internet for the respect and praise they could never hope to receive from their peers in the real world. queers. head punchers. animal fuckers. spergs and virgs. wastes of space. people who may as well not even exist, for all it matters. people who will never achieve anything. a life of mediocrity is all they can forward to. human loving garbage, to be polite. there is not a single person here who should not be held in the utmost contempt. people who are so disconnected from reality that they turn to a place like this, a barely concealed pity party, where none of your friends are invited because you dont have any and in all likelihood never will

i feel dirty having posted here. having surrounded myself for so long with a bunch of peter pans. lost boys, who will never be found. who dont want to be found. who are content in their mediocrity. who bask in their inadequacy. who will go through life, forever casting themselves as the victim, never realising that if they just had the courage, the strength of character, to take a loving chance, that their pitiful loving lives could have been different. but no, they will go on, most likely forever, blaming everybody but themselves for their wretched situation. you idiots. you loving pretenders. you were given the gift of life, the chance to be somebody, something, and instead you just spat in its collective face and said no, im too loving weak, i give up. you cowards. you absolutely loving cowards

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

Really? I thought this was the reason.

10 years. 10 loving years. 10 years i have posted alongside the lowest of the low. so much time wasted. time i will never get back. you parasites. you loving children. men and women who were given the gift of life, yet squandered it so easily, without care, without remorse, without a second thought. literal children who are so fundamentally broken that they turned to the internet for the respect and praise they could never hope to receive from their peers in the real world. queers. head punchers. animal fuckers. spergs and virgs. wastes of space. people who may as well not even exist, for all it matters. people who will never achieve anything. a life of mediocrity is all they can forward to. human loving garbage, to be polite. there is not a single person here who should not be held in the utmost contempt. people who are so disconnected from reality that they turn to a place like this, a barely concealed pity party, where none of your friends are invited because you dont have any and in all likelihood never will

i feel dirty having posted here. having surrounded myself for so long with a bunch of peter pans. lost boys, who will never be found. who dont want to be found. who are content in their mediocrity. who bask in their inadequacy. who will go through life, forever casting themselves as the victim, never realising that if they just had the courage, the strength of character, to take a loving chance, that their pitiful loving lives could have been different. but no, they will go on, most likely forever, blaming everybody but themselves for their wretched situation. you idiots. you loving pretenders. you were given the gift of life, the chance to be somebody, something, and instead you just spat in its collective face and said no, im too loving weak, i give up. you cowards. you absolutely loving cowards

I know you are, but what am I?

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You might think that, if you accept everything at face value and view the Internet through the eyes of a naive, doe eyed child.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Yolomancer posted:

You might think that, if you accept everything at face value and view the Internet through the eyes of a naive, doe eyed child.

Oh. My mistake. I thought I was talking to Hocus. Carry on GBS noob.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm pillars of eternity but personified and in real life.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

you don't have to do that, i was just wondering if they were nice enough to give you multiple copies for that price range

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
to be fair, i think i only liked icewind dale out of all those old BI games

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Phallic Baldwin got a redtext from the epic goons at Traditional Games after arguing with them about female space marines.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Phallic Baldwin got a redtext from the epic goons at Traditional Games after arguing with them about female space marines.

Phallic Baldwin is awesome.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Not buying an Obsidian game until well after release.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not buying an Obsidian game till they make a loving game all the way through. I'm not modding their lovely game just so 90% of it works at release. Most games that you can mod are only moddable so the community can pick up the pieces after the devs drop a huge steaming turd into my disk drive and Obsidian/Bethesda are probably the worst about it.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm not buying an Obsidian game till they make a loving game all the way through. I'm not modding their lovely game just so 90% of it works at release. Most games that you can mod are only moddable so the community can pick up the pieces after the devs drop a huge steaming turd into my disk drive and Obsidian/Bethesda are probably the worst about it.

too hosed up for the forums

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
I'm actually optimistic about this game, the beta is surprisingly solid. I've enjoyed obsidian games in the past since I've picked them up on sale for gently caress all, but Jesus Christ the gameplay in fnv and ap is just not fun, even without bugs. Wouldn't buy for full price unless you really liked the IE games though.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i never really played the infinity engine games when they were contemporary so they were hard to get into in like 2013 but i like those kinds of rpgs. i bet pillars of eternity looks okay at rly high resolutions too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Honestly I haven't played a game that was actually worth $60. My pile of mapgames got several hundred hours between them though so I guess they were. They were like $80 a piece all together including DLC.

• Locked thread