Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

game looks good. 44 thread's barely readable because it's all one dude pretending to be an unpaid dev but i preordered a while back + am stoked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

:ughh:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

It's probably never going to come out but when it does I'm going to enjoy the copy I spent $250 on, OP.

lmao christ dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Fallout New Vegas has been out for 5 years and it still crashes every 30 minutes. Savefile corruption is not uncommon. Somehow Bethesda handed them a complete game and all Obsidian managed to add is gamebreaking bugs. It was even buggier on release which I find hard to believe. Music is decent. Gameplay is not improved over Fallout 3. 2/10
Alpha protocol - horrible gameplay, decent writing. SEGA has never made another game like it, because it was an abject failure. $2 bargain bin tier. Only playable if you abuse the poorly balanced gameplay. Buggy. 3/10

lol yeah that notoriously stable and bugfree game fallout 3. fly away, troll

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Post about it in Games bitch.

i will drink dew from your bleached skull for this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mitochondritom posted:

This ^. I backed it on kickstarter, but cannot stand going into the thread in games because of this one loving guy who insists on writing lengthy sperg-fest posts about technical minutiae. Jesus guy, make your own drat RPG.

yeah lol you can tell he's sitting in his chair thinking "if this was MY game this wouldn't behappening" in every post, it's kind of funny

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3593502&userid=194732&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

beta comes out around page 5 or 6 and he kicks into supersperg mode. rope kid implemented a couple of his suggestions and now i think he's on the world's smallest power trip

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

He has 17 pages worth of posts

over a hundred posts more than rope kid and almost two hundred more than the next guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah dumb as this human being is he's 100% definitely made the game better so w/e

• Locked thread