Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Which Shin Megami Tensei games are worth playing besides P3/4?

net cafe scandal fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Jan 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

tales of ulillia

This one sounds good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If they're all poo poo, at least tell me which one has the sluttiest outfits.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looks like Xillia just shot up the list, haha.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

As soon as bonzibuddy's PS3 gets here I'm gonna give vesperia a whirl.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

do u know japanese?

not a single rune, dog.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

Then you need the 360 vesperia

ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

whoops

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kind of seems like the Tales series is a real rotten bag. I guess I'll work my way through SMT instead.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rodnik posted:

Vesperia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpW6ZvIazFk

Take a breast, and take a chance.

I don't really know what this post means but I shan't be buying any 360 exclusives.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Which Shin Megami Tensei games are worth playing besides P3/4?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you. Is that Soul Hackers 3DS game worth adding to the playlist.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think Ima start with Nocturne :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If I like Nocturne ill hit up Digital Devil Saga next, but I hear it doesnt emulate well and my PS2 is in storage.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Blast! I've started playing Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne, but I just realized I've been playing the vanilla version instead of Maniax! Should I be playing that vers instead???

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good! Yahoo! I love how each demon has a unique voice so far.. some of these guys are real "crab apples".

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So far Nocturne is 300 percent more interesting than Persona 4 from what Ive seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

hi friend,

i hope you are well. my loins tingle when i glimpse the past moments we shared in PM-paradise. I'm always smashing on an astral level, hoping to connect with that vital essence of yours....

in the interim, I've been playing Nocturne and Ogre Battle 64 (another goody!!) and I'd love to share progress updates and regale one-another with glorious and horrific tales of our shared experience. I'm p far into it right now, but my progress has stalled. (I'm at Asakasa being pursued by the White Rider for those of you, in the gnosis)

good luck friend. lots of demons are cool. early on I really suggest that you get an Amane no Uzume or w/e, also a little bit later you should fuse a cool Sarasvati with some good spells, she's one of the first demons to learn a passive that lets her regen mana while you move on the world map. fusion is really important and cool, so learn about it. also at the end of the game, if you still have that pixie, or a fusion decendent of that pixie that you got in the hospital at the beginning, you'll be rewarded in a cool way. its not the most important, but i recommend it for you...

love you

I feel the same way, hell maybe we can eeven get the gang bang together... i mean gang back together for some Project M 2v2 showdowns.

• Locked thread