Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rwby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

literally nothing happened for two seasons

like the things that happened across two seasons would be an okay first two episodes of an actual anime

also they gave jaune all of the focus and character development instead of actually focusing on the characters who the show is ostensibly about, because the writers are all self-inserting onto him

it kind of owns

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

id be fine with rwby being a 14 year old's fanfic if stuff actually happened

by chapter 3 of the fanfics i wrote when i was 14, frieza was having a fight to the death with shadow the hedgehog

by episode 20 of rwby, there was a prom

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

korra was fun to marathon with my girlfriend but i dont think id watch it again, unlike atla

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

some of the fanart is way better than the show deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

resurgam40 posted:

what happens when the uber-powerful, world-destroying robot is controlled not by the angsty, pretty heroine with something to prove but...
So, every mecha show ever made except Dancouga Nova?

• Locked thread