Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I think Powerpuff Girls should count, even if it did come out back before anime was well and truly a thing.

I was never really impressed by Avatar, and I think it's terribly overrated. I haven't seen Korra yet, but at least that one doesn't sound like it's overrated.

Endorph posted:

id be fine with rwby being a 14 year old's fanfic if stuff actually happened

by chapter 3 of the fanfics i wrote when i was 14, frieza was having a fight to the death with shadow the hedgehog

by episode 20 of rwby, there was a prom

I wrote a Command & Conquer/Pokemon crossover when I was in high school. Kane had taken over Team Rocket and Ash & Pikachu were working for the GDI. It was somewhere around 10 chapters and borrowed very heavily from the plot of Tiberium Sun.

I really wish I still had it around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread