Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I thought Young Justice was pretty awesome despite being DC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
DC stuff especially stuff that includes superman tends to be pretty boring but that's just my opinion I guess

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Now that you mention it, Kuvira's combat movements reminded me a lot like the choreography in Equilibrium. Very fluid but at the same time mechanical and efficient. That show was so well animated-- even though it definitely fell short of the bar set by Aang's avatar series it was still really cool to get more material out of that universe.

• Locked thread