Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Caros posted:

Holy poo poo... is this actually the Kyoon? I've heard so much about you but I never thought I'd see you in action.

Bask in his/her splendour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Jagchosis posted:

I agree, you should be made mod of D&D

gently caress yes!

Caros
May 14, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Hold this time closely, for dark days are coming and the words of end times prophet Matt Marriott will be given terrible form.

Christ, between this and IronKnuckle throwing out links to his insane blog again I'm beginning to think that Toblerone Triangle might return to complete the trinity.

Edit: I am only now getting past the initial :psyduck: to realize that he actually posted a link there, and that the link is everything that I could have ever imagined.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Victor will be back any day now.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
This is way too sane to be the real Kyoon

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Main Paineframe posted:

Patience my child, patience. :sax:

Tell me more about oil production. Is this a plot to end the keystone pipeline?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Main Paineframe posted:

I dunno.

quote:

Obama Biden alias Osama Bi(nla)den presidency comes to an end after Osama Bin Laden's resurrection.
Biden is played by Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page, Obama by an ethnic indonesian with neither black nor white blood.
Forged birth certificate to conceal he's Kenyan is only one among an endless array of "crimes" that Obamessiah of the Obamanation of Desolation will "confess".
http://anti-bible.blogspot.com/2014/...omosexual.html

Osama Bin Laden and missing Malaysian Airlines plane ascend from an Indian Ocean of discrepancies.
Reduced remake of 11 September:
From 4 fake planes in 2001 to to 1 fake plane at Jerusalem.
http://end-times-prophet.blogspot.co...s-next-to.html
Obama's very last video as Osama in or near an Afghanistan cave claims the "attack", as explained 2011 by Last Prophet.
http://obamessiah.blogspot.com/2011/...stan-cave.html

What follows Obama Bin Laden's resurrection, crucified to a Boeing 777.
Who will be arrested and / or stripped - Obama/Hitlery parallel to Francis/Benedict:
- Obama arrested confesses the most sophisticated conspiracy ever in Politics;
- Pope Francis alias actor Jonathan Pryce arrested, confesses the most sophisticated conspiracy ever in Religion.
- Pope Benedict, officially "one of the last survivors of Hitler's army", restarts playing last pope before Vatican closes doors for good.
- Usain Bolt, fastest man ever and forever, falsely accused of doping and stripped of all titles, parallel script to Lance Armstrong, greatest cyclist ever, in the most sophisticated conspiracy ever in Sports.
- "evil jews" playing Federal Reserve leaders: Ben Shalom Bernanke alias Paul Krugman without toupee, Janet Yellen alias Martha Stewart and israeli citizen Stan Fischer alias an ethnic german who months earlier stopped officially playing Governor of the Bank of Israel: ALL arrested, confess the most sophisticated conspiracy ever in Finance.
- human cattle stripped of pensions and savings following controlled demolition of banks.
Who will be proclaimed
- Hitlery, alias Hillary Clinton alias Germany's first woman chancellor's half sister (both Hitler's daughters), proclaimed 44th US president, successor of GW Buh, first woman president of the US.

Supervised race war:
- default on social security payments;
- vigilante groups encouraged as reaction to rioting starving crowds;
- illuminati agents playing "black leaders" (Al Sharpton & Co) call blacks to arms;
- martial law in the USA, EU, Australia, Canada, thousands of extermination camps activated.

While dozens of millions will be exterminated at stadiums, malls and large schools built recently for this purpose:
Hillary Clinton, House of Cards's inverted US flag Kevin Spacey's sister, breaks-up the US in 11 or 13 states.
In parallel fake Putin detonates for the final break-up of Russia.

Notes
Possible Dates for Osama's resurrection:
- May 2 2014, 3 years to the day with crucifixition on Sunday, May 4.
- Sunday, May 4, 2014 alias the third day of the third year, crucifixition on May 6.

Update - May 5, 2014
A few armed brave men in Sloviansk, Ukraine, force illuminati to postpone BIG BANG.
What happened in Odessa is what is scripted for the US, EU, Aus, Can within days
Obama's detonation, the start of the the unveiled nazi regime, was scripted for May.
It was once again postponed.
This time because in April 2004 a few armed brave men, the very last ones in Europe, took control of the Slaviansk police station and within hours from a large number of weapons that they started distributing in a city of 130,000.
See: Odessa and Sloviansk milestones
http://illuminati-milestones.blogspo...tream-all.html

Update - Jan 12, 2015 Missing Malaysia Black box = 911 Shanlksville bomb. It will be dropped Jan 15 2015
http://parallel-and-reversed.blogspot.com/2015/01/missing-malaysia-black-box-911.html

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

NO NO NO WHY WASN'T I IN THE GROUND FLOOR! IM SO UPSET I THINK IM GONNA JOIN THE ILLUMINAZI

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

NO NO NO WHY WASN'T I IN THE GROUND FLOOR! IM SO UPSET I THINK IM GONNA JOIN THE ILLUMINAZI

do not do this

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What have you been up to since we last saw you, Kyoon? It's been far too long!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
As an illuminatus, I can confirm kyoon is correct.

It's okay though, I'm gonna reform it from the inside.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
posting in a :sax: Kyooon :sax: thread

Wabbit
Aug 22, 2002

Have you any figs, Sir?
Wait, so Hillary Clinton is actually Angela Merkel's half sister, and they are Hitler's daughters?

I don't know, you have been right on the money with all your previous predictions.....

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
thank mr. skeltal

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Kyoon droppin some real truths itt

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Kyooooooooooooooon

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
the third seal has been broken, the end is coming

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

:sax:

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Jagchosis posted:

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION
Seriously though, Kyoon, buddy, why only one post per account? Make that :10bux: count man!

E: I don't mean to imply that I'm not serious about Kyoon becoming a mod of D&D.

Dr. Witherbone fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jan 14, 2015

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.
holy poo poo my first Kyoon thread

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Caros posted:

Christ, between this and IronKnuckle throwing out links to his insane blog again I'm beginning to think that Toblerone Triangle might return to complete the trinity.

Edit: I am only now getting past the initial :psyduck: to realize that he actually posted a link there, and that the link is everything that I could have ever imagined.

Kyoon I can kind of understand, something snaps and he returns but Iron Knuckle and his Japanese Video game Avatar insisting his patriotism seems to be some sort of bizzare hate grudge in our den of inequity that he's been nursing for years that I just can't fathom.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

Jagchosis posted:

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I feel like I've grown as a Something Awful poster on this day

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

Caros
May 14, 2008

RuanGacho posted:

Kyoon I can kind of understand, something snaps and he returns but Iron Knuckle and his Japanese Video game Avatar insisting his patriotism seems to be some sort of bizzare hate grudge in our den of inequity that he's been nursing for years that I just can't fathom.

I'm going to be honest, I really want to post an IronKnuckle thread to troll him and/or laugh at his insane blog.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Dr. Witherbone posted:

Seriously though, Kyoon, buddy, why only one post per account? Make that :10bux: count man!

E: I don't mean to imply that I'm not serious about Kyoon becoming a mod of D&D.

They tend to ban him after a while for being mentally unstable.

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

computer parts posted:

They tend to ban him after a while for being mentally unstable.

I know.

worst ban reason ever

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Jagchosis posted:

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Kyoon. posted:

Why oil price is *** half *** of its average production cost in the USA - for dummies

Two main reasons:
1. From "Putin" to Iran, from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria: ALL illuminazi puppets transferring as much oil as they can to illuminati depots.

2. The oil futures currently being traded are not meant to be actually supplied.

BASICS
http://big-bang-now.blogspot.com/
Where have you been for the past year?

Way to abandon us in our time of need, jerk.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
Kyoon for Mod.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
He's better than the 9/11 thread posters.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Not the mod we need but the mod we deserve.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Why are people always bashing the Illuminazis anyway? I think people are just jealous.

Staltran
Jan 3, 2013

Fallen Rib
My only regret is that I only caught this after he had already been banned.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Requesting namechange to Supervised Race War

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

John Dough posted:

Requesting namechange to Supervised Race War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

I love kyoon threads.

• Locked thread