Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caros
May 14, 2008

Holy poo poo... is this actually the Kyoon? I've heard so much about you but I never thought I'd see you in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Hold this time closely, for dark days are coming and the words of end times prophet Matt Marriott will be given terrible form.

Christ, between this and IronKnuckle throwing out links to his insane blog again I'm beginning to think that Toblerone Triangle might return to complete the trinity.

Edit: I am only now getting past the initial :psyduck: to realize that he actually posted a link there, and that the link is everything that I could have ever imagined.

Caros
May 14, 2008

RuanGacho posted:

Kyoon I can kind of understand, something snaps and he returns but Iron Knuckle and his Japanese Video game Avatar insisting his patriotism seems to be some sort of bizzare hate grudge in our den of inequity that he's been nursing for years that I just can't fathom.

I'm going to be honest, I really want to post an IronKnuckle thread to troll him and/or laugh at his insane blog.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Rand alPaul posted:

Why isn't Kyoon a moderator of Paranormal Conspiracy? Lowtax please respond.

Unironically this.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Rand alPaul posted:

Resurrect LF with Kyoon as the moderator. Give him the power to ban the sheeple.

LF is never coming back.

• Locked thread