Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Nothing really to update with except some drama. Koppie and Bioman quit (hope it wasn't cause I was farming em in arena teeheh) and we got Haakon and King1234 from Rogue to join us so on good nights we're beating Rebels now. Login popup says "New heroes and brand new gates coming soon". Last 2 of the Horsemen no doubt. Rumor is another hunter and warrior. Hunter hits 3 with a 50% chance to stun and warrior does a some sort of heal and can possibly confuse. No idea why they'd mess with gates again.

jThor got his Rhee to 7* and jesus h is that a loving sink if you want to beef your starter up. The only good thing is they remain awakened. They don't get the boss injury bonus, can't use in mines, need to get to t10 to start leveling them again ect ect. They will be the strongest lackluster heroes in the game tho. Definitely not worth wasting diamonds on.

Me wise just hit 70m power :woop:. Working on ancients and zodiac. Tiering up miners to get those extra couple of mats then will work on alts. Starting to work through 11k worth of astral stone plans too. Saving up energy/courage in case Mulch is back for Halloween event tower. If he stays at 20 pieces to combine I'll make such a killing in fu stones. 184 normal tower done x5, can almost see the light at the end of that tunnel.

Some random stuff: can't evo castle past lv 250 but the magic house tech doesn't say it's maxed out. Just can't level it anymore. Need to double check when I level again but I believe exp per lv caps at 23.9 billion. You need to gain 16 levels to advance in page 4 dungeons compared to 8 levels on page 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
SERIOUSLY THATS DISGUSTING I'M TRYING TO EAT
God drat.

I just hit 37m and got into the 80s in power ranking. I've started hoarding courage gems by automating event towers.

Worst of all, I'm still here :v:

I'm still pushing ahead with evolving Jansen, I'm sitting on 40k diamonds, waiting for great offers and blowing the excess on main char packs, as there's literally nothing else I want to blow it on.

The EC / DC grind past t22 is ludicrous. I've got about 100k fusion stones ready to go, but there's never enough refine stones.

What's the best source of fate vouchers?

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Go star up some jews if you have the demon crystals while you build up refined stones imo. Fate vouchers is all about boosters so flip chests.

3.4 is coming out in an hour with various crap . 3v3 kings gate ,new heroes , some poo poo with vault, new 6* gear, magic house and rebirth levels increased and good old zq bugs. Should be fun!

Inge
Jan 16, 2007

Wet Bandit posted:

Go star up some jews if you have the demon crystals while you build up refined stones imo. Fate vouchers is all about boosters so flip chests.

3.4 is coming out in an hour with various crap . 3v3 kings gate ,new heroes , some poo poo with vault, new 6* gear, magic house and rebirth levels increased and good old zq bugs. Should be fun!

Is it t4 you get back power loss from star ups?

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

For jews it's t6. p cheap mats wise compared to staring up kings but less power gain.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Oh right patch 3.4 info, which was a couple weeks ago lol.

Ascending: For 6-7* heroes. Using new mats that only drop from Vault or refilling you can ascend heroes with gold, 6* energy stones/6* dungeon crystals, ascend pots and a duplicate of that hero. 6*s can ascend 4 times, 7*s 7 times. Each ascend gives new attributes and costs more, with each one taking that many duplicates of that hero.
+1-2 100 pots
+3-5 200 pots
+6-7 300 pots
In Vault if you buy something and find the boss before running out of steps you'll get 2 pots.
Starters take 5x the stones/crystals to ascend. VIP heroes can be bought for 6k diamonds in a special shop if you have that VIP level.

Thank gently caress I saved all my pink gems. Almost have ethnia to +7, with eliza at +4. +5 increases leader skill by 5%. +6 changes normal attack (ethnia attacks the whole column). Eliza at max got me around 400k power. Ethnia should be around 600k.

Kings Gate: Every other 3 days this pops up where you can make or join a 3 person cross server team to battle other 3 person teams up to 15 times. Rewards don't work atm and the store where you can spend points you earn is stupid over priced. That said it's p fun, and more fun to dick with their match making system. I get a couple low levels on my team and just power through em.

Warlord and Scourge: new 6/7* heroes. Hunter and tank

Misc: Guild boss level is increased. Guild chests now drop level 5 runes and have a chance to drop eth and drog pieces.

Thinking my future team will look like scourge eth razor up front with hungerererer war and eliza in back. Hungerer's ascends looks likes he'll be a long term keeper, as with eth since she's so easy to do. Death looks to be an awesome alt if ascending an alt works like I think it does.

ed: forgot to mention finished normal tower today x5 :woop:. So at 199-5 that's 61450g and e-tower 30 that's 21323g per chest. Been sitting at a lil over 75m power for 2 weeks grinding fart vouchers. Almost 2 stacks of 2* e-stones and almost 4 stacks of c-gems, not to mention everything else. Gonna take a month just to combine all this poo poo.

Wet Bandit fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 17, 2015

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I thought 180-5 was more energy efficient in tower?

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Yeah. For some reason I thought the gold would be different but it stays the same so I've been doing 180-5.

Got Scourge, now to wait till Saturday to get Warlord then I can get back to gear. Should hit 90 mil+ by this time next week then I can go back to making Kataran my personal bitch and take back #3 in arena. Wish Death's crit wasn't crap or I would throw him in and be around 85 mil. Currently 82.7 mil. So many loving mats to combine.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

[51]
Nothing really to update on except Uriel, who will be out "soon", supposedly the 1st 7* mage. Last patch was in December, which was crap, so I'm pretty much just bumping to brag on my numbers and to keep thread going so I can say I saw the end of this train wreck/report on it :v:

Anyways: I'm just shy of 150m powpow. Through attrition I'm 1-3 in every rank on the server, with Chuuse being 1st for the most part. The game's main whale is pushing 300m. Chuuse is like at 210m.

Gear is all either t11 ancients or celestial, which is right above zodiac. Jews is 90% all ZQ jewelery, t9 or higher. I was the 1st too find out that if you make a piece of ancients/6* jews you can reforge them and get shinies to awaken any 6* gear/jews. gently caress runes altho guild chests drop lv 5s now.

Main team is all tiered/level capped with alts t25/maxed but with a looooong ways to level.

I'm 298 with almost no time to play anymore so I p much just auto everything. Except a month+ ago I got 500m on e-tower.

This next patch will be crap but I'm not letting go of this wreck. World chat is still amusing now and then at least.
[/51]

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
From the sounds of things I got out at the right time, even if it was forced. :v:

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
My life is 25% more productive since I quit

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006
Lol I logged in to this game for the first time in about a year and all my poo poo was lost...I will not be restarting

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

fliptophead posted:

Lol I logged in to this game for the first time in about a year and all my poo poo was lost...I will not be restarting

I had to log in a second time after reinstalling to get my fb linked account back.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

So I started playing this again for some stupid reason. Guild is inactive it seems. Ive seen you in chat largepotato, you got any guild hookups for me? Level 105, dont really know what im doing anymore

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Cotato posted:

So I started playing this again for some stupid reason. Guild is inactive it seems. Ive seen you in chat largepotato, you got any guild hookups for me? Level 105, dont really know what im doing anymore

FartPower and I are in LiterallyUs now.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Is there any place that has some updated info on this game? Like what heros are trash and which ones are worth working on? I got a Brend yesterday because I see her a lot, got an ethia too. Figured the ones you can rebirth are the ones to go for.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Sorry, was no reason to really update thread but I guess I should. Hero wise yeah go for the pink gem heroes while you build up fart vouchers to get the better heroes. Apply to guild LaPo mentioned and I'll invite. We get something stupid like 42 guild chests a day, which drops lv 5 runes and eth drog pieces .

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Ethnia, Eliza, & Brend are the best pink gem heroes.

Michael is probably the best Fate hero to go for first.

e: Going straight for Raphael wouldn't be a bad choice either, but would only spin for her when a fate spin event was up.

Largepotato fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jul 30, 2016

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Yeah I saw a lot of eliza so I'm like 5 pieces away from her thanks to the summon event thing going on now. I still feel like I'm missing some new thing that adds a bunch of power. I'm finding people like 10 levels below me with 10m+ power and im sitting at 7m. It's probably just gear. All these new sets out that I never had a chance to get pieces for.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
What's the best use of booster gems and guild coins at this point? I assume most of the time the relevant evo material pack for boosters, although the current exchange has fate vouchers up. Also RIP I have like 1600 transfer potions.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Fart vouchers and refine stones. You'll need a ton of both.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

So someone mentioned in world chat to get 2 brends 2 eliza and 2 ethna. Is that still the best use of pink gems?

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Cotato posted:

So someone mentioned in world chat to get 2 brends 2 eliza and 2 ethna. Is that still the best use of pink gems?
It certainly makes it so you're not overloading on one type. Also see below. I think right now I'm running 2 Ethnia, 1 Octender, 1 Eliza, 1 Brend, and Master Rhee. I should probably start shifting off of the starter since it was there when it still used the normal mage materials.

Largepotato posted:

Ethnia, Eliza, & Brend are the best pink gem heroes.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:downs: I accidentally hit use all on a large stack of action potions. Time to grind through these annihilation quests since I have over 30k action points.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Aug 10, 2016

Inge
Jan 16, 2007

kirtar posted:

:downs: I accidentally hit use all on a large stack of action potions. Time to grind through these annihilation quests since I have over 30k action points.

You get to that point where waiting for stamina recharge isn't worth it. Use all potions, all the time

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

I bit the bullet and switched to Rhee from Jansen. No regrets. I was stuck on Big bridge 16 on demon battleground and she got me through it.

I had been saving diamonds for no particular reason other than demon jewelery.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Should I be aiming to 7* a hero ASAP or is there any benefit to tiering beyond the minimum? My current lineup is eliza + 2x ethnia front (1 ethnia and eliza awakened), Brend, Stevie, Octender back.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

kirtar posted:

Should I be aiming to 7* a hero ASAP or is there any benefit to tiering beyond the minimum? My current lineup is eliza + 2x ethnia front (1 ethnia and eliza awakened), Brend, Stevie, Octender back.

All of them can rebirth to 7*. Rebirth evolve doesn't give much power, so rebirth one to 7* every time you get 300 rebirth stones.

Save up fate vouchers and look to get Raph, Michael, or Uriel. Scourge is good once you get other fate heroes due to him giving lots of combos.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Largepotato posted:

All of them can rebirth to 7*. Rebirth evolve doesn't give much power, so rebirth one to 7* every time you get 300 rebirth stones.

Save up fate vouchers and look to get Raph, Michael, or Uriel. Scourge is good once you get other fate heroes due to him giving lots of combos.

Is there a good estimate on roughly how many fart vouchers should be expected to get enough pieces? I assume it a shitload (thousands). At least I can actually burn through 5 epics per 30 minutes now instead of just 2.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 11, 2016

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

kirtar posted:

Is there a good estimate on roughly how many fart vouchers should be expected to get enough pieces? I assume it a shitload (thousands). At least I can actually burn through 5 epics per 30 minutes now instead of just 2.

It depends how many pieces they give.

If they give 10 pieces, then 5k vouchers should get ~150 pieces. If you're lucky, they will have remembered to put up a fate spin event for the extra 50 pieces. (there's one up atm so you can see what you need to look for)

Lately Ralph has been giving 9 pieces, while the rest have been 12.

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

100 Scourge pieces after maintenance today. N2B

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Oops I made the mistake of rebirthing eliza and losing my rock band combo.

E: These bosses are pitiful, like two of them don't even give me 200 courage gems per kill and I have the boss tech maxed.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 18, 2016

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
Has anything changed in this game as far as grinding goes? Last I remember it was do all dailies/time limited stuff and flipping chests. Is flipping chests still a thing that works well? I have no idea what I'm doing now

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Yeah it's the same old. And I still can't get a working version since the patch last week or so. Heard there was some more server merges and they went horribly wrong lol.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Main change is they reduced the cost of converting low tier materials. It's actually worth converting a lot of 1* mats now.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Largepotato posted:

Main change is they reduced the cost of converting low tier materials. It's actually worth converting a lot of 1* mats now.

So converting 1*s instead of selling them might be better now? I'm basically limited on energy crystals for evolving anything

Wet Bandit posted:

Yeah it's the same old. And I still can't get a working version since the patch last week or so. Heard there was some more server merges and they went horribly wrong lol.

FWIW, this game works on memu and leapdroid

Cotato
Mar 25, 2002

Oh thats where you were wet bandit. I need your help with epic dungeons every 30 mins.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Come back, Bracket. Apparently Ralph spin won't appear unless you return. :mad:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

no wait until i have enough fart vouchers

in a million years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato