Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stink Fuck Rob
Nov 22, 2006
I HAVEN'T BATHED SINCE DECEMBER 4, 2009. ARE U READY FOR A STINK FUCK????
Some other suggestions for the OP:

Double Toasted - Korey and Martin started out doing movie reviews nearly 20 years ago on public access television. After years of podcasting with spill.com, they've come full circle back to video content. These guys put out a _ton_ of content from movie reviews to radio call-in shows, so try to find one or two shows you like and stick to those.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleToastedDOTcom/videos (Edited reviews and clips from their live shows)
https://soundcloud.com/kcoolman (All show audio is posted here for free, full 2 hour+ video streams are subscription only)

Welcome to the Basement - A sort-of mix between MST3K-style commentary and serious film critique from a couple of delightful theater nerds from Wisconsin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Fuck Rob
Nov 22, 2006

Cyron posted:

I say their about the same on twitter in tumbler on a smaller scale, bunch of morons trying to be badasses and failing, the attacles about how "gamers are dead" are to me what sparked gamergate, oh and a few attacles comparing gamers to ISIS didn't help things. it like comparing being pissed on to poo poo on. the piss is easier to clean up but it still piss.

Can we not do this please

Stink Fuck Rob
Nov 22, 2006

Conal Cochran posted:

The post-apocalypse stuff is in the Japanese manual for Double Dragon. Stupid or not, it's not something they just made up for the movie.

If only they had kept the original ending. After defeating the final boss, Billy and Jimmy have a fight to the death to decide who gets the girl in the end :mediocre:

Stink Fuck Rob
Nov 22, 2006

MisterBibs posted:

Thrall is front and center in Warcraft content because he's the hero of the Warcraft story, full stop.
That might be true now, (I haven't kept up with the convoluted MMO plot) but it wasn't always. The Orcs were barely in War3, they didn't even get a campaign in the expansion.

The retcon where orcs were misunderstood good guys was the weakest aspect of 3, too. It didn't suck as hard as when SC2 tried to do the exact same thing with the Zerg, but it was still pretty lame.

• Locked thread