Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

i am tim! posted:

All things considered that feels like the appropriate way for Jay to announce a vlog.

I don't know which reaction was more :allears: to Rich and Jack during last night's stream: Jay's vlog announcement or the developer of Necrodancer popping into the chat to discuss the game with everyone because of the PreRec review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Oh thank Christ, a new Best of the Worst, save us from this, Rich Evans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NTaoheLMvM

You know what's not going to save you? A fan recreation of one of Jay's alterations of the Ishtar trailer by speeding/slowing it down from the Stream-A-Thon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcvfPGORYI

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

BigRed0427 posted:

I...think Joe's Youtube got hacked...

Considering Keemstar is the person who runs Drama Alert (skirting his permanent youtube suspension via the "the account can be considered ran by a company" rule) and he was the one who told his fans to call Microsoft to get people banned by claing the victims gamertags were hacked; I could shed less tears over Keemstar.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Keemstar is notorious amongst Halo players because of his abuse of the Betrayal (teamkilling gives the victim the option to boot the offender, greifers intentionally cause the vice versa) mechanic. He did it to the point bungie had to change how Betrayal worked so the greifer has to do multiple tks to trigger the option in Reach.

:ssh: His current channel(s) is due to a Youtube loophole that lets him run his channel as a company despite his previous channels got permabanned for harrasment.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

echopapa posted:

These men are pawns!

I liked the plotline of Mike's made up movie The Inside in the new Half in the Bag about Naomi Watts' VacationShut In and Arrival.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

There's also the fact that they dicked over Interceptor twice. The first time being when they collaberated with Gearbox with a fan recreation of DN3D in between Duke's right purchase and DNF's release.. The project's cancelation eventually lead Interceptor into being noticed by 3D Realms and making the Rise of the Triad reboot.

The second time was a lawsuit between Gearbox and Interceptor over another Duke Nukem game that eventually became Bombshell.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

SgtSteel91 posted:

I saw the Giantbomb quick look for it and I shouldn't be surprised that the Duke version was the exact same campaign, only with Jon St. John replacing the lines with the PC, and nothing else. But I kind of am.

It's pretty much "Duke doesn't know why everyone thinks he's Grayson; 'when can I go home?'". And this is only from a third of the game in.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

And now a rerail where RLM does a video about people they talked about on Best of the Worst who died last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ugxX1lh5A

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Mike and Jay see Transformers: Matt Damon stares at a robot 2 on this episode of Half in the Bag.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

:thejoke: explaination for the last 3 RLM videos if you hate humor or are just impatient: out of all the movie studios that issue DMCA strikes, Paramount is the one that issues DMCAs even when the review consists of still images.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Night Mind talks about Jordan Underneath's transition from Indie horror game reviewer to master surreal puppeteer.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Was Ernie supposed to be ex-military in the script or was that from the original version called "Ghostsmashers"?

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Nyx Fears talks about the original Halloween movie.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Same way Night Mind started me off with Nyx's videos: Nyx's discussion of Eraserhead. Also Nyx makes it extremely clear during the skits that his skeleton friend is the audience stand-in.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

If you bought or rented the movie Doc of the Dead that promised a Plinket skit years ago but was disapointed that it only had snippets of it, don't worry. You can finally see the full segment that was filmed as RLMs ChristmasHalloween gift.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

In today's edition of Slide Whistle: Mike, Jay and an Ice Sculpture man there for Jay and Plinkett's gay wedding talk about Justice League.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

In today's Internet Comment Ettiquite lesson: For Christmas Eric shows us that Mark Dice is part of the Illuminati.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

CelticPredator posted:

I loving love YouTube drama so much. It’s like a real life game of thrones and it’s incredible.

I just burned through like 10 episode of baited today and goddamn that whole podcast is godawful but amazing. I love how angry they all get.

Although I legit love Andy Milonakis on it, he’s adds a great counter balance. Same with Chad.

Refresher course on Keemstar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4

Things not mentioned (or were mentioned. I haven't rewatched this video in a while) by idubbz in the video:

Keemstar defended Lizard Squad during an interview with them while they were hacking and DDoSing the ps3 and xbox live
Was caught faking a Halo 3 video of playing against WingsofRedemption (yes the starcraft guy)
Harrassed xbox live players to the point Xbox Community Managers would PREMEMPTLY BAN THE CONSOLE (He sold the system banned consoles on ebay)
Stole Halo Reach beta keys which lead into said xbox CM response
Prank called Microsoft to falsely claim random players were hacked causing their accounts to be banned for months
Uses his fans as an alibi buffer for swatting/harrassment incidents

And this is without mentioning what else the ED article of him covers.

• Locked thread