Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

SF Debris, for whatever reason, continues his look at Kannazuki No Miko.

Pity him his burden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Insurrectionist posted:

But why?
At least he's spacing them out so he doesn't go crazy.

Because someone really wanted him to talk about anime boobs. That's the only reason I can fathom.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

So I'm watching SF Debris's review of Howard the Duck and I can't get over the part in the beginning where he states that whoever requested the review did it by sending him money in an envelope with a note telling him to review it.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Speaking of, Linkara recently review a comic based off of the very original draft of Star Wars. And its not actually that bad.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Jay O posted:

derails about GooberGolf,

Sorry? :raise:

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Jsor posted:

Look at the initials and then watch the Ishtar trailer instead of talking about what else they stand for.

Oh gamergate, ok. I thought you were talking about something else.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

So do we have to reset the timer in the thread title? Because now it really is 0 days since the last bomb once (if) this is done.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Miss Wallace posted:

Yeah, the Eddie/Shauni relationship became really disgusting, not gonna lie. If it helps anything, Eddie and Shauni did get divorced eventually (also they got married).

Oh man, if Nights had had a dog in it they might've lasted longer than two seasons!

Hey I forget, are you looking at each individual episode or is this a look at whole seasons, like with Charmed?

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

You said you don't read much comics, but is it the same for manga? If not, what have you read that you liked?

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

I had Paula Abdul. I'm not sure I know how I feel about this.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Just as an aside, this is probably one of the more benign derails we've ever had in this thread.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Miss Wallace posted:

The Hawaii seasons were originally going to be in Australia, but last minute they weren't allowed to shoot there because locals thought they'd damage the ecosystem.

Eh, its a good excuse as any.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Who the hell paid Linkara to talk about Homestuck?

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Jesus christ, everything just keeps getting worse after each post. :stare:

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

What's the difference between a running gag and a callback?

Competence.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Wow, its not everyday you see the stupidest thing you've ever seen in your life. loving nerds :cripes:.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

What was the theme of this year's Shakespeare Month/Season? Last year I think it was something like how the director presents Shakespeare's writing to the audience.

I think it is Shakespeare by way of the cultures of various countries. Also Klingon.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Tracula posted:

Has Spoony said anything about uploading his Blip videos or are those forever lost?

You're not losing much, pal.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

When did angry joe get fat?

This isn't exactly a high-exercise job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

I like what it is you're going for, I'm just gonna watch it later when YouTube isn't making GBS threads the bed at the moment.

• Locked thread