Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

OldTennisCourt posted:

That seemed like a pretty normal opinion on a movie dude. Like, I don't agree and all but it's literally just a review of a movie.

Hey guys, The Attitude Era Podcast did a review of King of the Ring 2000 aka one of the worst shows in the best year of wrestling ever. Thrill as you know 2 matches in who the King of the Ring will be, Chill at one of the worst matches ever when two old men fight each other in evening gowns, and get ready for a mega match of a six man tag where most of the tag members do literally nothing for 15 minutes.

https://soundcloud.com/the-attitude-era-podcast

That hardcore evening gown match has to be seen to be believed. I don't expect everyone to have the WWE Network, so here's a clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdOJw0AGqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Why did I have to learn this before work. I have just barely enough time to watch it.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

New One Hit Wonderland.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Since we are talking superheroes, I'd recommend watching Superhero Rewind. It's one man's quest to review every superhero movie ever.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

DoubleCakes posted:

I've been checking out this guy RebelTaxi and his podcast and I've been enjoying what I've been listening/watching, although I don't love it. Other than MrEnter there aren't many cartoon reviewers I can think of so I ask if anyone has any cartoon internet people they like?

RebelTaxi is pretty decent, but the amount of effort he puts into effects and editing makes him one of my favorites. I don't like MrEnter, there's something about his voice and presentation that feels forced. The only other cartoon focused reviewer I know of is Jimmy T. I haven't seen him in a while, but I remember him being pretty knowledgable about animation and had a kinda dry tone. I liked it at least.

• Locked thread