Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

DStecks posted:

TODD: Katy Perry hasn't ever sung a song about her boobs

KATY PERRY, IN HER LATEST RADIO HIT: Let me get you in your birthday suit / It's time to get out the big balloons

Hell you don't even need to go that recent. Try pulling up the video for Firework sometime! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

FlamingLiberal posted:

Didn't Doug want to stop doing NC after To Boldly Flee, but the stuff he really wanted to do like Demo Reel didn't get much in the way of hits? So if the quality is suffering it's at least partially because he doesn't really want to do it. I know James Rolfe slowed down on doing regular AVGN videos because he got tired of the over the top gimmick parts of the character. Plus he's been doing that for a decade at this point.

That and NC was pretty much the main draw of the site. Guess what happened when the reviews dried up!

I don't know if post-reboot NC managed to regain the original viewership or if it only delayed the inevitable. I guess something happened because they're still around but I remember hearing things were pretty dire for awhile and I have no doubt that it "influenced" his decision to come back.

• Locked thread