Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I think you devalue pretty much everything and everyone in your quest to be superior and correct so I don't see why you'd stop there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Cave Story isn't actually a metroid, it just borrows the aesthetic. It's as linear as Other M.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Cave Story rules but it's not a Metroid.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Hbomberguy posted:

Don't typecast me.

But also yes it's my favourite Devil May Cry and I'll see you in hell

god it's insane how wrong you are about this, the mechanics are garbage and the aesthetics are kinda grossly homophobic and toxic

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

What Chapman wants is the Soylent of government - a futurist, data-driven slurry that means he can stop thinking about where his food is coming from.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Zedd posted:

Yeah I like his channel but he is on the border of edgelord humor at times and can be offputting.

Jobby the Hong has a long list of alt-right videos in his "liked" list.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I will not apologize for speaking the truth: that one of the most poular toy reviewers online is buddy-buddy with Carlgon of loving Akkad.

Watch Vangelus or Thew instead.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I didn't "go looking for dirt" on Mister the Hong, I was warned by friends about Jobby several weeks ago.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Kim Justice posted:

Lmao, whatever. At least I actively contribute mostly good to the thread and have the bollocks to stand up to it's sociopathic inquisitors. It's not like they wouldn't be loving up the thread time and again if I wasn't here, y'know.

Sociopathic inquisitors? When I stand up for my marginalized friends who are also members of the Transformers fandom against poo poo-stirrers and dog-whistlers like Jobby, that makes me a sociopathic inquisitor?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

actually no reasonable person will hassle you for bringing up the radical, pro-harassment views of internet videopersons if the accusations are true

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

What does "respected" mean? That everyone shuts up about it and doesn't discuss the internet critic in the Internet Critic Discussion Thread?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

stop responding to BravestOfTheLamps

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

You will not get good-faith dialog out of BotL. When pressed, he will accuse you of being a child predator and then run away.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I hhad always assumed that pedoshit in anime was designed to create a desperate, locked-in market of semi-manufactured pedophiles whose only source of Content was the anime industry. Like Big Tobacco but for pedophilia.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Stop responding to BravestOfTheLamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Just let Betty White rest in peace, please.

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT

• Locked thread