Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
So since the CApocalypse (not to be confused with Chez Apocalypse) is in a pretty stable state, any chance of getting the 4.0 thread on page 1000? Unless we're waiting indefinitely for CA to die or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook

OldMemes posted:

In non Channel Awesome imploosion news, for some reason some episodes of AVGN are on Amazon Prime Video? I dodn't know why, since they're on youtube, but I guess its nice of James is getting paid Amazon money. They've also got the movie to stream, and I haven't seen it yet, so it'll be nice to finally watch. I'm going to assume that James remembered to give his cast and crew a craft table and water in the desert though.

I mean, almost certainly considering James literally works in the field AVGN aside and knows how it runs. Local TV commercials IIRC, but still. Also, he paid SFX people instead of running a contest.

• Locked thread