Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ronk a Donk
Feb 13, 2012
Lupa released a new Baywatching -- "Nightmare Bay"! New season! New characters! Also old characters! Also old actors playing new characters! Also, sea monsters might be killing people? The resolution to this mystery is clawful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronk a Donk
Feb 13, 2012

Miss Wallace posted:

I'll go over the ep again in Baywatching when it comes to it, but that'll be a long time coming.

I am super bummed out we will have to wait another five seasons before we get to "Baywatch Nights." I loved "Baywatch" when I was a kid (I was a really dumb kid), and even I thought "Baywatch Nights" was the stupidest thing on television.

quote:

I had to cut out a lot since Nightmare Bay was a two-parter and it would've gone on forever.

It was two episodes long? Whaaaaa?

EDIT

Also!

New Nostalgia Chic--- uh... Loose Canon, with Lindsay Ellis! http://chezapocalypse.com/episodes/loose-canon-hades-lord-of-the-underworld/

And Todd's got his "Top Ten Worst Hit Songs of 2014" out! It's a two-parter. Part 1: http://blip.tv/todds-pop-song-reviews/the-top-ten-worst-hit-songs-of-2014-part-1-7142479

Ronk a Donk fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jan 18, 2015

Ronk a Donk
Feb 13, 2012
The Oscars are more relevant than the Grammys because they at least give the movies nominated that year a signal boost-- it's about advertising more than prestige. In contrast, a Grammy nomination gives neither advertising nor prestige.

Ronk a Donk
Feb 13, 2012

Mr. Fowl posted:

Pretty sure he did Rapper's Delight.

Nope. He did "Ghetto Superstar," though-- are you thinking of that?

• Locked thread