Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

metroid prime trilogy for $13 is loving amazing

now i need to get an external hard drive for my wii u

is there a thing that would let me use my synology for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

hubris.height posted:

just get a flash drive on sale on new egg at some point

e: w/r/t wii u storage

new egg doesn't ship to australia so they're useless

and yeah the ports are stupid low power ports so you can't use a portable external hard drive, its got to be one with a power adaptor

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

its totally worth it, it makes the box super tiny

its like the size of a video tape, its awesome

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

they just announced that new downloadable indie 3d shooter game, that will be good with c stick

edit: the head tracking works fantastically well, ask me anything about the new 3ds xl as i have owned one since november

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

AMooseDoesStuff posted:

should i buy a wii u?

yeah, if you like fun games and you like playing with friends and drinking, laughing and loving

you might not be in to actually smiling and enjoying your life though, i'm not your shrink buddy

• Locked thread