Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Desuwa posted:

Mushoku Tensei is not something I can recommend either. I might recommend the first couple of volumes but the later stuff gets way too sexual and I'm not sure whether it's worth it to continue. The sunk cost is the only thing that would keep me reading.
Is that the one where the guy reincarnates as a goblin that can eat anything? Supposedly the translation group actually wrote their own sex scenes and inserted them without telling anyone. I have no idea if it's true or not.

At the moment, the list of LNs that don't involve one of A) an otaku main character who may or may not B) be reincarnated/trapped/transported to a fantasy world/MMO where C) he develops a vast harem appears to consist of Spice & Wolf, and Baccano-guy's stuff. Oh, and All You Need is Kill I guess. Irrespective of quality and availability of professional translations could we get a list of stuff that doesn't include any of those things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

This seems like the place to ask, so:

does Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere make a lick of goddamned sense in the original novel?

• Locked thread