Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
I'm not sure this is the right thread or not I remember reading a novel about 2 adopted kids. One is all jacked up and missing an arm and leg while the other one has a terminal illness and goes off to the big city with to return a marriage certificate.

Turns out the girl in the certificate is super famous (a phoenix?) or something so the family freaks out and tries to buy/scare him off before he can explain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
That's it, thanks!

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Divine technique: Judgement gun morphing!

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
When he yelled about severing the 10th wang patriarch I thought he was going to cheat his way into second severing.

I'm glad there was no mid fight power up. It's a pleasant surprise when the protagonist doesn't always win.

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009

FriggenJ posted:

Edit2: The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich appears to be updating again and the editing is even tighter than before. Also things are about to kick into super high gear after an already fantastic last arc. If you can get past the initial awkward first few chapters it's definitely a good story.

I read though this over the weekend and it looks like it just went on hiatus for a month around chapter 66. Did I miss something or are there more chapters available? Roland is pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Gotcha. I just caught up today so didn't realize that was a new chap. Note says hiatus until Oct 20th but maybe we'll get lucky.

• Locked thread