Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

DrSunshine posted:

I just bought all of the Spice & Wolf novels for myself as a Christmas present, and I can honestly say that I have never been more satisfied. The Yen Press translations are good stuff, folks, and it's more than worthwhile just to see what happens after the anime finishes.

I did the same for Sword Art Online, and now the wait begins for book 4. :sigh:

Now that I realize there's more I think I'll definitely start looking into others.

My Girlfriend's a Geek by the title alone seems like a good start. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I'm trying to find Modern Magic Made Simple as I was reorganizing my Music collection and found the OP of it, which reminded me that this was a vastly underrated anime and now that I realize there's a light novel series behind it I want to read it now so bad.

It's basically Magic as Computer programming, which is one of my favourite things, with a female lead and is generally pretty chill.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Compendium posted:

That sounds legit amazing and at least it's not another dope guy protag.

I think I'll check it out as well, even better if the situation is actually legitimately pushing her in that direction so there's conflict.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Serious Frolicking posted:

I had never heard of this before, probably because at first glance it is just another generic magic high school thing. It is on crunchyroll, so I'll have to give it a shot.

But man, that "viewers also liked" listing bodes ill.

I remember it being something somewhat of a slow burn, but it was interesting in premise and apparently from what I've read the MC's powers become way better further down the road.

ED not the OP The song has these wonderful stutter like sequences in it.

• Locked thread