Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Are ebook versions of these available for purchase anywhere? I'd love to support the authors and publishers, but I just don't realistically see myself buying a bunch of physical books. If there are ebooks available I'm not seeing them, which is a shame.

E: Now that I think about it, how much would a LN lose if it were read on a boring basic-tier Kindle? I know they have illustrations, but I have no idea how detailed, frequent, or colorful they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

jon joe posted:

Speaking of 'just novels', anyone who wants to read a decent English book in the genre of video game protagonist breaks the system, there's the two books of Epic and Saga (Saga is the sequel). Some excerpts from Epic's wikipedia page:

Ain't it just magical. :allears:

I actually read at least Epic a long time ago and thought it was pretty decent. I remember starting Saga and not really being able to get into it. I don't remember if I even finished it or not.

• Locked thread