Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

gnarlyhotep posted:

how does he not bite into he own mouth

it does... its an evolution work in progress...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey gang, Steve from Ace Hardware here, just stopping by to let you know ice-melt is on sale for $1.99 through January.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hi, I'm Freddi Fish. I am a goldfish in the ocean that can teach you how to count and recognize shapes. I don't know how I've survived in the salt water, either.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Shinjobi posted:

Hi, I'm Freddi Fish. I am a goldfish in the ocean that can teach you how to count and recognize shapes. I don't know how I've survived in the salt water, either.

you didn't, Freddi

you're already dead

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey guys, Dean from Safelite Auto Glass here, just wanted to let everyone know we are running a special on chip repair this week, check out our website for more info.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
safelite repair safelite replace!

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
I'm a funloving fish with a great smile and i'm looking for someone to watch watch movies + cuddle with

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

hey gang, Steve from Ace Hardware here, just stopping by to let you know ice-melt is on sale for $1.99 through January.

:eyepop: goddam

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
im really bothered how now one is follwoing the fish format for this thread. mods please close this thread thanks

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

JiveHonky posted:

hope i did this correctly

for instance... this is all wrong. all wrong, the fish never introduced himself. what is this fishes name even???? disgusting

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
yes close quick before some sicko posts a pic of a gross isopod which is a bug not a fish

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey gang, Joe from Joe's Crab Shack here (no relation lol), just wanted to let everyone know that we are offering $1.00 appetizers this weekend (with purchase of $20 or more), see ya there!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

yes close quick before some sicko posts a pic of a gross isopod which is a bug not a fish

2 late :twisted:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

is that a snake

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
trigger warning: fish rape

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
always real

real fish

oh lol reel fish hahh

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey guys, Terry from Petsmart here, just wanted to drop by and remind you to spay and neuter your pets, thanks for being Prrrr-ific! woof! lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

hey guys, Terry from Petsmart here, just wanted to drop by and remind you to spay and neuter your pets, thanks for being Prrrr-ific! woof! lol

gently caress you Terry

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress you Terry

hey gang, no need to be crass, just trying to drop by and tell you about some cool new ideas we had at the cargo shoppe, please be kind and rewind!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Fish!!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

this fish is blue

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a space shuttle challenger has appeard

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
:goonsay:

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i'll take one tomorrow jesus christ get oft my back