Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

christ if you're going to put makeup on somebody's neck when they're wearing a dark shirt at least blend it i mean come on
was so distracted by the wig that i totally missed this

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I would be interested in learning more about the secret gay underbelly of hiphop. Very Interested.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

katlington posted:

I would be interested in learning more about the secret gay underbelly of hiphop. Very Interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SuUQYbypbE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_%28sexual_slang%29

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jan 15, 2015

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

katlington posted:

Dre and Eminem

e: oh you said secret my bad

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

burritolingus posted:

I think if John Travolta were gay he'd be out of the closet by now.

The guy started his career during a time when being out wasn't really such a good idea in Hollywood and now he's deeply involved with Scientology, who probably wouldn't be thrilled with it either. Considering that and the uproar it would cause I'm not surprised he hasn't come out.

He also has an awful lot of dudes showing up saying they either hosed him or got fondled by him. :raise:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

yeah hollywood is full of closeted weirdos

thats kevin spacey btw

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Thankyou maybe i should start a thread in asktell do you think i should start an ask/tell?

[Tell]me about being a secretly gay successful rapper who has secret gay sex

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bro Dad posted:

thats kevin spacey btw

Basically every place with lots of men over ~40 is full of closeted weirdos

Saki
Jan 9, 2008

Can't you feel the knife?

Bro Dad posted:

thats kevin spacey btw

What's going on in this pic

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Bro Dad posted:

thats kevin spacey btw

Is Spacey even in the closet? I mean, he literally had it written into House of Cards that Frank is gay because he himself is gay lol

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Saki posted:

I THINK that's some guy getting his shorts yanked down at least partially by a very lusty Spacey.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Don Tacorleone posted:

That's the official Gay haircut

I'm pretty sure it's made from cast-off seconds from a paintbrush factory.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Saki posted:

elbow party (get some 'bo)

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

site posted:

Is Spacey even in the closet? I mean, he literally had it written into House of Cards that Frank is gay because he himself is gay lol

He's publicly denied being gay at least once when Esquire speculated about it. Otherwise the guy is really defensive about his personal life and refuses to talk about it.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

site posted:

he denied it several times and even hired a girlfriend for when he won an oscar, changing course now is a sign of weakness

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Bro Dad posted:

thats kevin spacey btw

kev spankin some bums

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bro Dad posted:

because hollywood boys know to stay quiet

this thread suggests otherwise

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1sLlcarbu4

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this thread suggests otherwise

not really his fault that hot young stud was autistic

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
ah, so WEEZY KISS A DUDE wasn't just a hilarious username

AllPraiseToAllah
Oct 30, 2014

Biomute posted:

Those guys are pretty well known gays in their own right though. They are just being kind of jealous.

The rapper in the second video gave off homosexual vibes.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Kimmalah posted:

He's publicly denied being gay at least once when Esquire speculated about it. Otherwise the guy is really defensive about his personal life and refuses to talk about it.
he also got the poo poo kicked out of him by some rough trade in a notorious cruising spot in London in the middle of the night. "and what were you doing on Hampstead Heath at 4.30am, Mr. Spacey?" "just walking my dog officer, certainly no gay business of any kind haha"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it doesnt matter what John says, or does, he clearly enjoyes other men inside him

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Oh John, remember him before he went bat-poo poo insane?

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

site posted:

I think after his move to london he has relaxed and it has become an open secret like how jodie foster was for years. my guess is it has to do with him getting older and big cash roles in blockbuster movie as the male lead drying up, keeping up a strait facade matters less and less financially as actors get older and less relevant

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thats weird, i also thougth kevin was openly gay

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i too would like to speculate on what strangers sexual preferences are ,

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

thats weird, i also thougth kevin was openly gay

The surprise twist in the new cod is Kevin Spacey rapes you in the rear end and you die of AIDS.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
kevin spacey is gay?

this changes EVERYTHING

er, nothing. i meant nothing

My Kevin Spacey story is as follows: I was invited to a pre-screening of The Life of David Gale years ago and Kevin Spacey himself was there after the movie to do a Q&A. After that everyone ran up to get autographs. I was with a friend who wanted one as well. After it died down a bit, he turns to me and says, "and what can I do for you?" and I said, "How about a handshake?" and he said "Now THAT I can do" and gives me one. We then shot the poo poo for a couple minutes and I thought he was a nice guy.

Thanks for reading my story. Please sign my guestbook.

Love you!

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I exposed Kevin Spacey's mother's womb to too much estrogen when she was pregnant.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shadow posted:

kevin spacey is gay?

this changes EVERYTHING

er, nothing. i meant nothing

My Kevin Spacey story is as follows: I was invited to a pre-screening of The Life of David Gale years ago and Kevin Spacey himself was there after the movie to do a Q&A. After that everyone ran up to get autographs. I was with a friend who wanted one as well. After it died down a bit, he turns to me and says, "and what can I do for you?" and I said, "How about a handshake?" and he said "Now THAT I can do" and gives me one. We then shot the poo poo for a couple minutes and I thought he was a nice guy.

Love you!

It sounds like Spacey semi-successfully seduced you.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It sounds like Spacey semi-successfully seduced you.

there was nothing SEMI about it

lol get it?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

what do u mean by handshake?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

So do you think John is a top or bottom?

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Sancho posted:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

So do you think John is a top or bottom?

all gay celebrities are bottoms, as a rule

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Sancho posted:

he means penisshake

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:goonsay:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
John Travolta lost his son guys

he deserves to cruise in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Top City Homo posted:

John Travolta lost murdered his son guys

he deserves to cruise in peace

• Locked thread