Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

AllPraiseToAllah posted:

If this is the case, then I guess lil wayne, the father of 4 children, all from different mothers, is also a homosexual?

a hearty yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Is it possible to go to the gym at 3am without this happening or should i not even bother

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

down n out posted:

He got straight blacklisted for fondling all those dude massage therapists. Searching for dick in the dead of night it is!

for real?

where did you get that beautiful ceramic water carrrrafe

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

load :doh:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I would be interested in learning more about the secret gay underbelly of hiphop. Very Interested.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Thankyou maybe i should start a thread in asktell do you think i should start an ask/tell?

[Tell]me about being a secretly gay successful rapper who has secret gay sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SpunkyRedKnight posted:

I dunno I think something's off. Gonna start over.

:golfclap:

also 1408 was a cool movie

• Locked thread