Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Is this the Scientologist dude who killed his retarded test-tube son?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

All I see is two guys secure enough in their hetero masculinity to horse around.

Just kidding, John Travolta is a homosexual who is living a lie in an age when he doesn't have to.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

AllPraiseToAllah posted:

If this is the case, then I guess lil wayne, the father of 4 children, all from different mothers, is also a homosexual?

No, he's just gay 4 pay.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

at which scientology level do you get control over your sexual orientation

OT69

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Harald posted:

well...did they gently caress or not?

Redditors aren't the type to kiss and tell.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

what kind of secret cult for rich white people isnt full of man on man loving scientology sucks

The Eyes Wide Shut kind.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

john travolta is gay

If I were a barely-closeted celebrity millionaire fighting seemingly endless gay rumors, I too would go to the gym in the middle of the night and approach much younger men I don't know. Then, I would let them take photos with me. That is the only reasonable thing to do.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

David Copperfield posted:

that's not electrical interference, i left my vibrator in

Tell us your crimes.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

little munchkin posted:

Someone post more candid pictures of straight-identifying male celebrities kissing other men on the mouth. I need the picture for a project. Thank you in advance.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

apparently he asked the reddit dude if he was married and had kids lol

edit: nvm, wrong dude

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

Actually that is Young Thug on the left and Birdman on the right and they are about as close to openly gay as you can get in mainstream hip hop.

Like Young Thug is more or less out of the closet and refers to Birdman as his "lover" all the time. I don't think that Birdman is out of the closet but there he is kissing a gay dude on the mouth so draw your own conclusions.

Your post is funny if read as a joke. Otherwise... the gently caress is wrong with you?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

uhh... sometimes guys like to get gay together why do you have to be so homophobic?

You really don't know that it's Weezy in that pic? I mean, everyone knows that. He even admitted it.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

poo poo, I guess I was wrong. When I first saw that picture on worldstar or wherever it was identified as Young Thug. It looks like him and I know all those dudes probably gently caress each other sometimes.

You may want to check out reactions of other rappers to this incident. Weezy got trolled something fierce.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Can you just post them here please. I want to read them but can't be bothered to search and all that. tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EH1N8qBbU&t=110s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjelCZuDiDw&t=129s

There was more, but you can look for them yourself.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Sancho posted:

what do u mean by handshake?

he means penisshake

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

John Travolta lost murdered his son guys

he deserves to cruise in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

what does scientology have on all these actors

Nothing. Actors are idiots. Also, Scientology treats them like gods and provides networking opportunities.

• Locked thread