Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

site posted:

Is Spacey even in the closet? I mean, he literally had it written into House of Cards that Frank is gay because he himself is gay lol

I think after his move to london he has relaxed and it has become an open secret like how jodie foster was for years. my guess is it has to do with him getting older and big cash roles in blockbuster movie as the male lead drying up, keeping up a strait facade matters less and less financially as actors get older and less relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread