Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

oh ha-ha i get it... h1z1... like h1n1... preorder cancelled

Never let it be said that you don't get references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!

Anime Curator posted:

this game is so loving boring. I don't care if it's beta I know a bad game when I see one. Can these lovely survival games just end already

Let me tell you why they won't: because despite Planetside 2 being a much more unique game with battles involving 400+ players, SOE are probably going to make 10x as much money off this lovely DayZ clone based solely on its genre.

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!
Yeah Smed tried to take the "suck it up" approach initially and the backlash is so huge I'm predicting a furious backpedal.

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!
Welp, my 11-man group just got aimbotted in Pleasant Valley. Time to take a vacation.

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!
There's something so janky about their new name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!
The only demographic that is destined for long-term fun in survival games is the hacking community.

• Locked thread