Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vittek
Nov 8, 2006

DOOMocrat posted:

Has the loot cache key spawn rate gone up? I've gone from finding none to finding three.

Havent found a single one since awhile. And none since the patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vittek
Nov 8, 2006
Great and now SOE I mean Daybreak is getting getting DDoSed. Wonderful.

Vittek
Nov 8, 2006
Some of the little stores also spawn a shotgun under the counter. But its actually glued to the top of it. So you'll have to crouch and look up to see it.

Vittek
Nov 8, 2006
When I hear FairFight I think how well it did in WarZ. Which it not much at all. The zombie hordes have definitely gotten a bit of a threat. It's amazing what horde you have coming after you after you looted a few urban areas.

• Locked thread