Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
The game isnt out yet, my UK steam says it will release in 2 hours though so can't be too long till you get some impressions on the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
The thunderdome was great, we should do that again but shower the victor in gifts

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jan 20, 2015

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

FlyingCowOfDoom posted:

It was someone we pissed off cause they were talking over ingame voice about "gently caress these guys, they have killed me so many times" haha

Quotes from that reddit:

quote:

Right now a bunch of people are feeling out Requiem server and it feels right so far, some nice people and plenty of murderes, even a corrupt police force in Pleasant Ville.

quote:

once the officers of the law are sorted, we can role play Rambo

At least Blasing's and Hans' work is not going unnoticed

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Akumos posted:

I'm reading some hack sites atm, apparently there is no anti-cheat in the game atm and all bans are manual from reports, but those being banned are getting IP bans that insta-ban their next account. lmao

Oh :soe: dont you know what DHCP is?
Someones gonna be pissed when their router reboots next week and they get a IP of one of the people who hacked.

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Michaellaneous posted:

I think you have no idea how DHCP and the internet works.

When your router turns on, it requests an address and is given one out of a pool owned by the ISP? When your lease expires and you next request an IP, you get a different one from the pool? (Unless theres a reservation, but i seem to get a new ip every 2 months or so obviously there isnt)
Pretty sure thats exactly what happens, but ive only been working in networking for 7 years or so now so yeah i guess i have no idea

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jan 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY
Alright Jamsta, hows it going?

Yeah I heard on the rumour mill that they dont even seem to have any kind of anti cheat software at the moment, but hey its early access so hopefully it will come.

• Locked thread