Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmfao who takes off from work for the early access "release" of Yet Another Zombie Survival Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Kimsemus posted:

The game needs to be launched comfortably at 6pm EST, as all goons who went to work come home, sit down after making a nice pot of coffee and a quick 15 minutes on the elliptical, as try hards who stayed home are stewing in regret and lamentation.

Prophetic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hahaha looks like their websites down once again

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Givin posted:

Thanks to all you dumb fucks for buying an even shittier DayZ making all SOE services piss over and die. I can't even log in to Real Game Everquest because of this piece of poo poo.

the infection is spreading

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

has anyone said Sony Offline Entertainment yet?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

so how's that zombie game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I don't see what the big deal is with the air drops which are clearly objectives to fight over not care packages a la cod

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

blackguy32 posted:

It was the one set in a city with these teleporting monsters. I remember it surprising the hell out of everyone because it left Early access pretty quickly and you could tell that the game wasn't finished.

Nether? Yeah Nether sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

this is a mediocre berry picking simulator

• Locked thread