Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Dark Helmut posted:

Shanks,

You are the king of nerdy game effort posts. I applaud your taking the lead here and making the new thread.

LeVar Burton is ready to explore the apocalypse tomorrow.

goooooons assembleeeeeeee

(i'm in tomorrrow, then after monday i'll be ready to poopsock)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

LuciferMorningstar posted:

also rip socomtoaster

:911:

I can try to get my streaming thing to link up again, I was having issues with it last time I checked. If I get it set up right I should be able to stream some of it a few hours from now.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Use Shadowplay if you've got an Nvidia card. It's probably sub-optimal, but it's pretty easy to set up.

I had Xsplit working really well, but last time I checked it had lost sync with my Twitch and I was having some issues getting it back on. I'll see what I can come up with after work.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

quote:

John Smedley @j_smedley · 5m 5 minutes ago
sorry.. beyond our control.. but any minute now.

:f5:

I'll throw up my stream once it gets downloading

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Yeah alright I'm on this poo poo I guess https://www.twitch.tv/skylobster

Gonna hop on it as soon as I can

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Bloodmobile posted:

and then brained him with a branch.

And people wonder why we're all hopelessly addicted to this genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Akumos posted:

The only girl I've found in-game protected me against a bandit and killed a bear with arrows. She was pretty badass imo.

Did you wife her?

• Locked thread