Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009
You can extract blood from zombies with a syringe, handcuff pubbies, and inject them to infect them.

I guess I didn't really want that 20$ anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009

Kizurue posted:

Or just reuse arrows that you shot zombies with.

That should definitely be a thing.

Also from all the guest streamers they had running, it seems that fall damage isn't the biggest killer like in DayZ thankfully. I am actually decently excited to try it out tonight, especially with the mass rush to figure out recipes and beating each-other to death for blackberries and scrap metal.

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009
Until something is set up, I will be playing for quite a while after launch, steam name Ptolemaeus if someone gets sick of lone wolfing it.

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009

Yerok posted:

So did this just get delayed 2 more hours?

Don't be optimistic.

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009
Login servers down.

:soe:

Ptolemaeus fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/eFtZFVv.jpg

Here is a better map that I saw posted elsewhere.

• Locked thread