Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Be sure to give your opinions for us who are on the fence about getting another DayZ-like game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Haven't spent a dime and I'm already getting my money worth. :munch:

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

You build crates right, can't you put those on the roof side by side to provide cover from firearms?

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Mnoba posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/summit1g

Watching this guy, some sort of CS pro him and his 3 friends just wiped out 8 guys at a diner all with guns was probably the most intense gunfight in a game that I've ever seen.

This streamer has major autism and screams at everything, please tell me you're hunting him down.

Edit: Nvm, 30 people came out of nowhere and hunted them down. :stare:

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 20, 2015

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

warcrimes posted:

Newsflash: You are a pubbie.

Warcrimes no! You'll trigger him.

• Locked thread