Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

I hate myself enough to buy yet another zombie game.

Cant wait! See you guys in a couple hours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Knifegrab posted:

Thanks, I'd say my posting is about as good as H1Z1.

edit: Just watched a stream where a bunch of zombies phased through a guy, then like 5 minutes later, in the middle of a field, he keeled over and died for seemingly no reason. GOTY

double edit: I am watching another stream and so far I haven't seen a single thing that makes this game better than any of the other survival zombie horror games. I literally cannot find one thing it does better or different.

Does people playing games you don't like bother you?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

so you could spend :10bux: on a crate and get absolutely nothing from it?

And people are crying about this because?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Foodchain posted:

I don't know, to me that seems as funny as some 14 year old gaining admin powers on a counter-strike server and then killing random people.

I know it's really zany that it explodes and contains zombies, but even the most basic games don't kill the player by some really nonsensical way. Standing under the drop and getting squished? Sure. Having the drop randomly explode doesn't make sense.

I'm pretty sure you're in the minority here, exploding crates sounds awesome.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

The first time I got into a fist fight I was wondering why Niko Bellic was in the game

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

It horribly buggy and featureless right now, but it doesn't seem unsalvageable.

The fact that it's from Sony is what worries me and ultimately makes me think I should have just went outside and given a hobo the :10bux: :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

They should just remake Infantry Zone

• Locked thread