Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iamthehans
May 1, 2012
I'm dumb as gently caress when it comes to zombie games where I can murder people for no reason. I'll buy what ever top end price tier they push out in the next few hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
If you see pigglywiggly make sure you kill them on sight. I think I killed him 3 or 4 times today.
They have some sort of crew that has been attacking goonfort all day.

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

I can't wait for the 40 dollar H1Z1 package followed by the 100 dollar package that people in this thread will buy.

I will buy the 100 package because i am not a filthy poor

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
I take groups out 4-5times a night most nights as Detective dic fingers. Most people seem to have a firm grasp on this game and we've had few goon on goon incidents.

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
Guys you are getting way over attached to stuff in an early access alpha. relax all the reddit idiots did was give us more people to kill. we made goon base way to drat close to one of the more populated towns and its not like its hard to find. don't leave the server we need to make 1 or two smaller bases that aren't huge gently caress off African slums.

detective dic fingers will never let the pubbies take his town from him

also stop talking about base building any magic item making and poo poo in the public thread we need a PGS thread to figure out where to go from here

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

ModeSix posted:

So is the item spawning fixed yet? Is it actually possible to find poo poo in containers now, other than rotten meat in fridges?

I just logged into an office bulding and found a ton of items ammo food guns spread through the building

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
I'm gonna take a break till this combat glitch poo poo gets fixed. i'm getting very tired of killing people only to have them zerg rush you because they are bad then die to attrition

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

vandalism posted:

Some dude killed me from range with an AR. I got too cocky :v:

Do any goons even play this right now? Awful soon for it to fall off the radar.

the combat dupe bug exploit kills and meaningful engagements so until that's fix i wont be playing

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
I don't get some of you. if you have ever read any of the other zombie mmo/survival games you can see they are full of bugs and hackers who really thought SOE would do it and different. its just something you del with while harvesting pubbie tears.

iamthehans
May 1, 2012
Ron edit out the loving CTS info what the gently caress man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamthehans
May 1, 2012

Shadefyre posted:

So now we have handcuffs, body armor, and have to sleep in beds. Is there still fun to be had here? I haven't hopped in a while, was immediately ambushed by two guys with bows last time. As a side note to that, can you just calmly stand still with a bow while taking a beating and one-shot your attacker with ease?

EDIT: It sounds like I'm against these changes, but considering last time I played with goons we kidnapped a pubbie, I'd totally be down for roadside "arrests" with the Pleasant Valley PD.

I do believe it may be time for Detective DicFingers to get back on the beat

• Locked thread