Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013
We didn't have enough explosives to blow our way into the fort on the chaos server. :(

So we parked next to the wall and jumped up the car to the second floor, where all their boxes were. Took everything but a "His Regards" machete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

ChrisHansen posted:

I know you used to be able to switch to third person to peek around corners in buildings, so it would help avoid that. But I haven't played this game in a few weeks so that might be fixed.

You can still peek around corners or through walls on third person servers.

I don't know if you can somehow get third person view to do it with on first person servers. Maybe while in a vehicle?

• Locked thread