Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
3rd person is still bugged, as you say.

I prefer the med pop 1pv servers. I don't spawn in to newbie fight night at all spawn locations and its actually possible to effectively hide without simply angling the camera to check over fences or through windows into trailers.

The recipe thing is strange. After a week of playing you know most of the recipes and it just becomes a silly time sink to play around with the discovery tab... So I avoid recipe wipe servers.

I did like the airdrops on high pop because they actually happened and gave you something fun to do. Now I just need a high pop 1pv pvp server (without recipe wipes).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

always be closing posted:

Team BR is a ton of fun. A friend and I reinstalled a played a few, had a great time. Then he went to get something to eat, I logged into the regular game, couldn't find the motivation anymore.

BR has destroyed the rest of the game for me

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

always be closing posted:

Do you think that they could ever get away with actually charging to play Br mode?

I have a poo poo ton of tickets stored up but I'd never pay... so many buggy deaths

• Locked thread