Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Blitz7x posted:

I wanted to see how this game turned out on Twitch and holy gently caress BR looks like fun. Do they still have event tickets or whatever or can you play BR as many times as you want

as much as you want, if the BR button isn't greyed out.

As of a couple days ago, you can leave the queue and rejoin the BR Queue for a chance of being spawned into a new BR server with no queue at all. This was over the weekend, so ymmv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

The restraint system sounds... Troublesome. I don't trust Daybreak to get it right. I wonder what they have in mind?

I hope they mess it up real bad so players don't get notified when they're being restrained. I want to make friends with a random pubbie and then zip tie him while he's not looking.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Now if they would hurry up and let us make moonshine.

Does anyone have an idea when they're going to be implementing the ticket system for BR?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

DARPA posted:

What's the benefit of a 1st person only server?

I know you used to be able to switch to third person to peek around corners in buildings, so it would help avoid that. But I haven't played this game in a few weeks so that might be fixed.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

Any goons still playing this? Reinstalled after taking a long break shortly after release. This games way better in groups.

Evegoons have a pgs thread for teh regular mode, but now that 2 player and 5 player BR is out, it is amazingly fun to run around as a group.

• Locked thread