Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Friend of mine who works at SOE said they should have the log-in servers stable in an hour or two. They are being DDOS currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Just joined the Steamgroup, i hope SOE fixes this soon, i would like to play dammit!

shankerz fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 16, 2015

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Shadowlz posted:

Hey guys what server you playing on?

[object CharacterSelectServersRow] PVP or [object CharacterSelectServersRow]?

On the Requiem server.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Server should be up in a minute! Lets get goon base 2.0 up fast and start the dupage!

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

.....how much longer will the sony gods delay us.... cutting into my pubbie slaying play time.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Akumos posted:

So what happened to the rest of the base after I finally had to go? Anyone come back and gently caress up the back areas?

It got raided and we abandoned it. Come into mumble and well give u the cords for goonbase 2.0

shankerz fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 21, 2015

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
While you gents wait, one of are awesome members who wishes to remain unnamed has provided the following H1Z1 commentary:

hence known as 69 Goon Shades of Gray

Part #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmsP30yQ5IQ

Part #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T_zU5JiySE

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
servers down again...... yay.... 13 hour down time... up 2 hours.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Beware someone is no-clipping and laying landmines at goontama base.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Republicans posted:

About how many hits to the noggin does it take to kill someone now with, say, a hatchet?

Depends on if they have armor on or not. Last night on our goon raid some of us got one shot by a hacker who was no clipping and invisible with a hatchet.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Akion posted:

I can't believe I just bought this terrible game to play with you horrible people.

Don't worry you will see the value of the :20bux: you just sent to the Sony Gods. Playing with the rest of us spergs in Goontana or Detroit / what ever else we call goon base 3.0 will be loads of fun and laughter. The shanigans never stop :) from random landmines placed by hackers to 69 shades of goons being recorded, produced and released on YouTube to the goon raids of the unlucky 11 goons in 3 vehicles and the unintentionally mishaps of running poor goons over who exited the vehicle when bullets started flying.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Eonwe posted:

pretty good patch

goons should play tonight

lets all come back

Been gone for a bit. What did the patch entail? They fix the hacking issue and instant respawn?

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
Any word yet when the first H1Z1 DLC will start?

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
So how many active goons still play this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Gerbil_Pen posted:

I have a poo poo ton of tickets stored up but I'd never pay... so many buggy deaths

Same on tickets, for me it's more of the hackers who come up through the floors of your house and plant landmines and hack your legs apart while no-clipping.

• Locked thread