Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

I'm not seeing anything here or on Reddit about this but did they change the Makeshift Bow to weigh 1500? I just crafted one like normal on a new server since logging in for the first time after last nights patch and it immediately fell to the ground because I don't have enough storage space. Based on the proximity description it weighs 1500...

Edit: Killed myself and tried again. Bow does not weight 1,500. What the hell. Bug discovered!

Graphics fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jan 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Anyone want to do some BR groups this evening? I've played a bunch of solo (and made it to #3 a few times, never won though), but REALLY want to try out BR 2's or 5's.

Add me on Steam if so: Fastlikecheetah

• Locked thread