Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up
Shanks,

You are the king of nerdy game effort posts. I applaud your taking the lead here and making the new thread.

LeVar Burton is ready to explore the apocalypse tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Lmfao who takes off from work for the early access "release" of Yet Another Zombie Survival Game

<==== came pretty close.

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up
Well, back to Infestation...

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up

Bloodmobile posted:

How can I loot the people I murder? A guy was flashing a pistol at me, so I acted friendly until he started looting stuff and then brained him with a branch. Tried mashing e everywhere by his corpse but there was nothing there and the body disappeared after like 15 seconds.

You KoS assholes ruin my immersion.

I want to farm loving berries and sticks.

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up
It's sort of like those free cam sites where pubbies (suckers) pay the stripper to take her clothes off and the rest of us get to :fap: for free.

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up
It's a PVP sandbox. There doesn't need to be an endgame to make it fun for most of us.

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

"Hi I'd like a stripped down MMOFPS but leave all the terrible design elements and empty, uninspired landscapes please!"

Troll level: :flaccid:

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up
The complete lack of group or clan tags would make that a nightmare.

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up

Bwahahahaha, that is EXACTLY why this game/genre is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Helmut
Jul 24, 2004

All growns up
This thread is 28 pages of affirmation of my decision not to play on Requiem.

• Locked thread