Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Some Planetside dataminer has started in on H1Z1:

http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/2sjxmx/datamining_list_of_locale_strings_may_contain/

Snare, explosive, and shotgun traps sound like excellent trolling opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Akion posted:

Hah. Holy poo poo I forgot about the gunshop in the beantown post office. That was hilarious.

That was fun as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRPMtD_KUZM

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Knifegrab has 17 posts in this thread so far.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
how does the heading stat work in the location description?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Zombies are dropping satchels now. I found I had to punch them till the bodies disappeared, then I could loot the bag. Found good and useful things in a few of them.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I've never found much in interior containers. Outside dumpsters have been good. Noticing a lot more Zombie drops since the patch.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

So who planted the landmine in the middle of Goon Base?

Sawchuck.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Game is currently being patched, will be back up in 1 hour and 10 minutes.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Third World Reggin posted:

***dumb poo poo***

Stop posting in this thread, tia.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
My god that video was insane! Love you running after them just bloodlusting with 1%hp.

Is there bullet drop off at distance with the rifles? Also is there a zoom or any reason to iron sight the AR15?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Ussr posted:

Is it worth it to buy the Premium Edition? I kinda want to try this game even though I'm an awful carebear and too old for PVP.

Yes.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Google Butt posted:

The game of brutally owning everyone who's having fun playing this with his bad posting.

24/7 age of wushu player.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I found a crowbar on a shelf in an office building on the west side of PV.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Eonwe posted:

bow quickdraw is my fav part of this game so far

I love having my bow out, but not nocked, then I quickly tell whatever person I see that I'm friendly

I strike up a conversation, ask a question and put my mouse cursor over their head

normally they stop moving, try to answer and as soon as that happens I quick draw and shoot them in the head

How do I do that?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Lirik is the best. I watched him and his buddy wreck shop in PV for like 45 min yesterday. They played awesome storming holed up opponents and poo poo. Won a few gunfights and killed tons of fresh spawns.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Anime Curator posted:

summit is married to a hot babe and one time I donated to him telling him he was the luckiest person alive and to not stop the dream

The terrorists won.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
As has been said, games pretty drat fun right now as long as you're not getting terrorized by hackers.

One disappointing thing is when you murder someone, their guns can break, so its sometimes tough to get your friends geared up.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
They are diligently working on hacking allegedly.

Developer Q&A from this afternoon
http://www.twitch.tv/h1z1/v/3801234

Getting a look at all the dev's in the same room, they're definitely gamers, this project is in good hands.

Lmao at Smedley with his thumb in that dogs rear end.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
If you wait in the queue when you miss a Battle Royale game, do you get dropped into the next one?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
No hackers on annihilation.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Team BR is a ton of fun. A friend and I reinstalled a played a few, had a great time. Then he went to get something to eat, I logged into the regular game, couldn't find the motivation anymore.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Do you think that they could ever get away with actually charging to play Br mode?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

ModeSix posted:

Smedley left this company several months ago, some other heinous twat is in charge now.

At least be was smart enough to split this poo poo show. Now we have a BR game that performs well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Smedley stopped paying so I'm not so sure

• Locked thread