Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Orv posted:

We should really just have a combined survival games thread under the title "Survival Games: Convening the Hague since 2013" or something.

You could just merge it with the old early access thread because almost every single survival game seems to be early access. The only one I think that ever made it out was Nether, and apparently that sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Has any of these zombie survival games left early access yet? This has to be the breaking point right? This has to be the game that will break the camels back and stop this poo poo. (It won't because people are idiots and keep buying this trash)

Nether did. And it was poo poo.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Croccers posted:

Which one was that one?
I remember there was one set in a city with NPC factions or something.

It was the one set in a city with these teleporting monsters. I remember it surprising the hell out of everyone because it left Early access pretty quickly and you could tell that the game wasn't finished.

• Locked thread