Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape
I felt so greasy after giving :soe: money that I donated $35 to charity to feel clean again. My ACLU card is gonna arrive before this game, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

quote:

A Message From The Team
Community Announcements - Legion
Greetings Survivors!

As many of you are aware, the H1Z1 development team underwent some staffing changes this week. We want to assure you all, this wasn’t an uncalculated change. We just weren’t in a position to share this sort of information with the community until the details were in place. We realize this has caused a great amount of speculation regarding the future of H1Z1 but the reality is, it was the only way to handle a delicate situation of this sort.

So, what has changed? Absolutely nothing has been changed from our current plans. We’re properly staffed to move forward with our current development strategy. We’ll continue to be a transparent development team and we’ll continue with our commitment to making this a player driven product. You, the players are ultimately steering this ship based on your involvement and feedback.

Right now, our primary focus is to stabilize the current iteration of H1Z1. Once we’ve ironed out the larger issues and overall stability, we’ll move on to our next phase. This will include a live development roadmap which is very player driven. We’re going to let you choose the future feature sets based on a simple voting system. Once these features have been flagged as “Thumbs Up”, they will be scheduled in a player facing calendar. On the visual side of things, we have some really cool stuff in the works. A revised male player model with more customization options and a female character model! Player Studio integration is also on the horizon for those of you with the chops to make killer art.

We the dev team appreciate your support and understanding in this matter. The H1Z1 community is one of the most passionate groups of players we’ve ever had and it shows with all the positive vibes you’re sending across social networks. We thank you all for this!

We’ll be hosting a livestream next Tuesday 2/17 at 11:00AM. Just like our previous stream, it will be a large group Q&A. This will give you the opportunity to ask us your burning questions about H1Z1.

Now get back to the Apocalypse and fight the good fight!

Don't worry everything is great and they totally have plans to let players create all their content for them but see first they have to

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
They're focused on stabilizing that.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
this patch is good and fun. i just jumped a car over some nerds in the br box

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
yeah

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
Yesterday was fun but we should try a more populated server next time.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
planned april 9 patch

Restraints – Adding the ability to put players in restraints (handcuffs, zipties etc)
Crafted armor 1st pass – Introducing the first pass of crafted armor
Grouping system – Implementing a group system so players can join a group which will be able to be seen in game
Death screen statistics – Adding stats to the death screen that give information about that session (example: time survived)
Traversing water more slowly – Players, wildlife, zombies and vehicles will now move slower wile traversing through water
Police car interior – A higher res version of the interior for the police car
Anti-cheat – Continuing our efforts to provide a better anti-cheat service and stop more cheaters
Bug fixing – Continuously fixing bugs, both existing and anything new that pops up
Anti-cheat suspension (Auto-Ban) – Implementing a better way for the system to auto ban cheaters, rather than having Customer Service do it by hand for specific cheats

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
That's for criminals to worry about. You're not a criminal, are you son? Is there something in that backpack you wanna tell me about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
Getting hit makes you flinch, maybe even cancels the whole animation. I forget exactly, I just dodge around til I think I have room to make a shot. The game is definitely better than DayZ and I think now is in a decent enough state that its biggest problem is lack of goons. There are obviously hackers around but I can't remember the last time I ran into one.

e: yesterday I was in several consecutive BRs that started with only 60-75 players, anyone see this before? easiest top 10s ever

also dont play on requiem any more, pick a top 10 population server if you wanna do survival unless you enjoy killing zombies and tumbleweeds

treerat fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Apr 12, 2015

• Locked thread