Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I'm in, probably won't get to play till late Thursday and the servers will probably be crashing and burning by then but we'll give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
I have a buy button on Steam finally.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Two different streamers I've watched the game is just stuck at the loading screen.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Hey guys, I've never been down the SOE rabbithole before but I think this game could actually end up being pretty good.

Besides connection issues the game itself is fairly solid and is more full featured than those other games that have been in development for years and it's actually quite fun to play!

A buddy and I met up and and just worked on systematically clearing out the smaller towns and screwing with fresh logins. It was a lot of fun.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006

Frog Act posted:

I've watched a few streams and while everything seems to be running well, every single container is empty. I just watched a dude search every room in a motel type building and find nothing.

This seems to be a simple bug I think. One server I had the same issue and in another I had more loot than I knew what to do with.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006

what happened posted:

well, I can select my character, press play, and then I get kicked to desktop with no error message :soe:

There's a slim chance this is your issue but this happened to me with OBS open and recording, I closed that or switched to Window mode and it worked fine.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006

Mnoba posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/summit1g

Watching this guy, some sort of CS pro him and his 3 friends just wiped out 8 guys at a diner all with guns was probably the most intense gunfight in a game that I've ever seen.

Motherfucker I've been watching him all night and quit watching right before this happened.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
He's great with these games. Used to watch him during his DayZ days and he's back to form with H1Z1.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Hahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Reddit's just as bad as SA is most of the time, it just depends on what Subreddits you frequent, some are fine some are terrible.

• Locked thread