Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkStryke
Jun 7, 2006

Psyker posted:

I felt a bit lost starting yesterday, and I'm still learning it, but the games pretty functional. Also it's a total alpha still so yeah.

It's very janky and that throws people off, especially with melee. Having to spam /loc (although the compass is easy to make) can also make things not as fun.

Landmines though buggy are exceptionally fun right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkStryke
Jun 7, 2006

Eonwe posted:

also Blizzard would legit probably buy the EQ IP if it were for sale

Furor, you can come home now..

EQ lore with blizzard polish would probably be a bucket list item.

DarkStryke
Jun 7, 2006

Anyone getting these annoying alt tab / enter bugs? It seems as if something is loving up and the alt key is getting stuck between window focus, as just hitting enter starts switching video modes, tab doesn't work, etc. The only fix I've found is spamming alt tab, tab, enter a bunch of times and it seems to correct the client till the next alt-tab occurs.

Had the same problem months ago, and it's not localized to just my pc as the notebook exhibits the behavior after alt tabbing.

So, it seems something in displayfusion is causing problems. Enable DF, alt tab and enter problems persist, disable it and all DF services, everything runs perfectly fine. Re-enable, problem occurs again..

At least I figured this out, hopefully if any others have this problem it's an easy fix - stop using DF.

DarkStryke fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 1, 2015

• Locked thread