Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

AlternateNu posted:

J-Stars Victory VS (for the PS3 and Vita) came out a little under a year ago in Japan and is actually pretty good despite (or because?) Vegeta being the best character in the game.

Victory VS is terrible.

Gundam Extreme Versus should be on the list, considering it is the best anime fighting game.

Countblanc posted:

KoF is not an anime game wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Kleptobot posted:

Why do I like this stupid series?

I like BB more than GG and ask myself this everyday.

CaptainYesterday posted:

Rival Schools and Project Justice are pretty anime. The first game's create-a-fighter mode is a dating sim.

I want more games with attack photography and selfies

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Endorph posted:

wait, when was that image published? because i saw fanart of ragna with that design on pixiv in like early 2013 im pretty sure

did blazblue rip off a pixiv artist

That design is from a 2013 ASW compilation artbook, one of Mori's old designs. The name (Alpha) wasn't known until he made it a banner. Given how hard they were pressing Nu near the end of BBCP with all the cauldron mess that sort of final boss/Izanami finishing attack wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Remix Heart is horrible but I'd be okay having Mai be playable just for an anime version of Rogue.

I main Bullet/Tager and want them to be relevant but ASW likes to supply plot relevance to complement tier lists it would seem, lol.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

BlitzBlast posted:

I dunno man, there's something great about Ragna jumping from losing limbs to just losing his entire body. Keep on getting shat on, you crazy only-decent-person-in-the-entire-game.

I'm just waiting for Jin to get his own magical girl transformation.

It'll just be Hakumen with tits.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

If you've played Melty Blood its more like that but if everyone except for like 2 cast members had arms half the length of the screen (or more!). It is not SF at all.

I don't like it that much personally, but to French Bread's credit its at least improved over its single revision so far.

• Locked thread