Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
I am the best animefighter as I have a perfect 1-0 online record in BBCP due to no one with a good connection playing it anymore.

I should probably pick up Xrd at some point but part of me thinks that if I wait half a year they'll come out with a version that includes Anji and Baiken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
So instead of a patch here BBCP's getting a retail Extend edition. Coming to both PS4 and XB1 along with a PS3 version, with crossplay support between PS3/4. Lambda's returning and Celica with her Stand/robot/bodyguard is a new character. No mention of whether Kokonoe and Terumi will be in the game already or if you'll have to re-buy/download them.

Why do I like this stupid series?

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
Mai Natsume & Cajun Faycott (from the fanservice-y Remix Heart manga) confirmed as new characters for BBCP Extend for the story mode, not playable as far as we know.

I don't know who Cajun is but if her English VA isn't James Carville trying to do a high-pitched voice I'll be disappointed

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009

Dj Meow Mix posted:

It'll just be Hakumen with tits.

You joke, but that design is probably just waiting to be unleashed during the next iteration of BlazBlue.

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
PSN is having a huge sale on pretty much all the fighting games this weekend for those who care and have a PS3. You can get GGXrd or JoJo's Allstar Battle for $20 and other games for even cheaper.

• Locked thread